Monday, October 5, 2009

What's Next?

Do you every look forward to doing something. I mean really anticipate at trip or an event in a palpable way. You can hardly wait for the day to get here and then bam! It's over and it's Monday morning and you look at the calendar with complete sadness that there is nothing on it.

Alas, quail camp has come and gone. Jim Taggert was the king of the camp, getting the most birds. Even Bunker, Blake's Brittany Spaniel got a bird. Went into the brush and come out with his own bird. Good job Bunker!

We all had a great time, spending time together and laughing about any damn fool thing that popped into our heads. Weather was great and the food was good, as always. If you see a good looking fella with longish hair and Khaki shorts carrying a shotgun walking down the street, don't worry it's just Dom still looking for camp.

I'm happy to report that Tina got some more chapters up on my website for The Sundown Corral. If interested in a reading break now and then you can access it on samleejackson.com. I hope to have a couple new paintings up this week.

Well I'm going to my desk and mope around until I think of something else to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment