Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tiger Woods affair with Sarah Palin

Okay, now with that heading I know I have more readers to my blog than ever before. I don't know if those two have ever met but dang that makes a good tabloid headline.



I don't know what it is about us humans but there is something in the genetic makeup that makes us acutely interested in other peoples business. Long before cable TV and the Internet house wives were talking over the back fence and men were gathering around the water cooler to discuss the latest gossip.



Here's my opinion; it's none of my business! But, I can't help but read about it anyway. I guess I'm a looky loo. If there's a wreck beside the highway I have to look. I do feel sorry for Tiger's family but I really feel sorry for that poor couple - the Salahi's - that crashed the White House party. Now there's a couple that really wants some tabloid attention. They would die to get the world wide publicity that Tiger is getting now. Reality TV stars. Boy, would they also like this attention. But, nobody gives a damn if they are having an affair. They could probably fornicate in Times Square and no one would stop. New Yorkers are notorious for stepping over such goings on and continuing on with their lives. I think reality TV stars are expected to provide salacious events. Tiger on the other hand has never sought salacious attention. I don't think he has sought anything except to be the best golfer in the world, maybe in history. His achievements have brought all this attention, but again, I don't think he's ever sought it.



Well, maybe Sarah can take some notes on how to sell a few more books. Poor Tiger, I think he's suffered enough, don't you? Hey, don't forget to check out Blabbingaboutblogs for some of the most interesting blogs out there!



1 comment:

  1. Palin's book had the second best first-week sales of any memoir by a current or past president, or vice presidential or presidential contender!

    Bill Clinton - 606,000
    Sarah Palin - 469,000

    Nice picture of Tiger. Hope he got his teeth fixed.

    ReplyDelete